Friday, December 14, 2012

Even more PhD ornaments

The 2012 holiday season was a really busy one for Lettered Olive Handmade!  Here are the rest of the ornaments I made, for an even dozen total:

My second Illinois ornament this season...
illinois2_LOwtrmk

There's even an Ed.D. thrown in for good measure (NC State)!
NCStateEdD_LOwtrmk

University of Minnesota...
UMN_LOwtrmk

UC Davis...
UCDavis_LOwtrmk

University of Maryland
UMaryland_LOwtrmk

Colorado State University...coloradostate_LOwtrmk

and another NC State!
NCState_LOwtrmk
Just a reminder... custom orders are now closed for the 2012 holiday season (I'm out of ornaments and shipping boxes!).  I still have a completed ornament listed in my shop, ready to ship by the next business day!  I will be relisting custom requests in my shop in the new year, after I've had a chance to restock my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment