Friday, September 20, 2013

Shop announcement: PhD ornaments for the 2013 holiday season

Lettered Olive Handmade - Etsy shop

It seems that the Christmas ornament season is upon us!  I have been contacted several times already about ornament orders for this Christmas.  It's exciting!  Since I'm starting to receive requests, I've decided to make a couple of announcements on the blog and in my shop about custom PhD ornaments this fall/winter.

This holiday season (2013), the number of custom PhD ornaments available will be limited to 16.  Ornament orders will be first-come, first served (as in, when your purchase transaction comes through, your ornament will be next on my list to make).  I will make announcements on my blogs/in the shop if this number has been reached.

In order to submit a request and purchase a custom ornament, contact me through my Etsy shop or via email (qsogirl at yahoo dot com)

Ornaments are are $35 plus $6 shipping+handling, and if you're in Maryland, there is sales tax, too, since that's where I am located. (Note: if there are special modifications to the standard design, I reserve the right to adjust the price.)

RegaliaDiagram

It generally takes me 1-2 weeks to complete an ornament.  However, if the waiting list begins to grow, that amount of time it will take might increase.  I am always in contact with my customers while I am working on their ornaments, so I will make sure that you are well aware of when you will receive your ornament!

In order to ensure that ornaments are delivered by Christmas, I will close custom orders on December 1 (whether or not I have had 16 ornament orders).  

I look forward to sharing the PhD ornaments I make this season!  Thank you for supporting my shop, Lettered Olive Handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment